17 December, 2009

Jr. year here I come!

Well, I've put my sophomore status behind me and I can move on to my Jr. year of college. It actually feels like I'm working towards something. Sure I still have my math to do but I found a great place to get all of my college math done in 2 months and it is a guaranteed pass or you take the course again for free. I would say that it's worth the $1200 they ask for because I would be taking 4 semesters of math without it.

I'm spending this next semester taking 9 credits of upper division English classes and the other half of the semester I'm retaking classes that I got a C- in To raise my GPA from a 3.0 to hopefully a 3.5 by the time I'm done with school. I've been doing my best to change my learning habits. It's really paid off since I started going to school again last year.

I am excited for what the future holds and now that I'm on top of the hill I can see my degree 2 years ahead of me. Sounds cheesy but to know I'm going full force helps me see an end. It won't really be an end though. I'm going to work on my masters. I would like to move to the coast, maybe Oregon for that.

3 comments:

Tyler Root said...

That's awesome man. I wonder when I'm going to finish up school.......

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

hurray, congrats, proud of ya!

Amanda the great said...

Dude, that's cool. If you move to Oregon, that would give us a cool place to visit! I think it was B's jr. year that he got serious too. They shouldn't count the 1st 2 years or just not have them at all!