04 November, 2010

Happy Halloween

Another Halloween celebrated. This year I had to pull out an old number while Mandi made a new one. We had fun carving pumpkins with the McKinlays and I got to act as Willy Wonka at my parents ward party. The kids kept on coming up to me asking me if I was really Johnny Depp. Some couldn't stop calling me Johnny even though I kept saying, "Who is this Johnny character? I'm Willy Wonka!" That costume will live on for years and years. We got a great photo of all of the family after the party was over. Krystal did some great paintings of Han and Lea from Star Wars and some Umpa Loompas that you could stick your head into for photos. Well, Until next year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

ty and megs said...

awesome costumes as usual! did you make yours maddle? i LOVE it!!