04 November, 2009

Compromising Artist





I consider myself first and foremost an Artist. Going through school has been hard on me and it is still very hard to see an end because I am going into a field that is second choice. If I could I would live my life doing sculpture, drawing pictures, and most likely working in a special effects studio working on concept art and maquettes before the final design is made on a creature in development. This to me is all a dream. I chose teaching because I know the world will always need teachers and lets face it, there are more teaching jobs than special effects jobs out there. Don't get me wrong, I like teaching its just that I feel like I had to make a compromise for the long road ahead.

1 comment:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I'll bet you can incorporate art into your teaching and have both!